If you would like to make use of the built in contact form you’ll need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Enter a title and any content you want for your for your contact page
- In the right hand area, under Template select Contact Form
- Save and publish your page.
- To choose to whom this Contact Form sends to, you can enter an email address in the Theme Options area.
- To add this page to your main menu, you’ll want to read up on how to do that in this FAQ.
The contact form is simple and functional, but is limited to exactly what you see, and the fields can’t be customized. If you are looking for more advanced features like that, we’d recommend the plugins Gravity Forms (Paid), Ninja Forms (Free & Paid), or Contact Form 7 (Free).