Sports Team Theme uses WordPress’ default Photos and Galleries functionality. Here’s how you can use it for your team:
- In the WordPress backend, go to Team Galleries > Add New
- In the Title line, name your set of photos, such as “Fall 2013 Photos” or something like that.
- If you would like, you can add a message in the content area, though it is optional.
- Click the Add Image button in the Gallery section.
- You can now either drag and drop photos onto this screen, or click “Select Files” and choose them from your computer.
- Once they are uploaded, you can select/deselect photos by using the checkmarks.
- When you are ready, click the Select button in the bottom right corner.
- You can either let the theme choose your first photo as the default image for your gallery, or you can set it explicitly by choosing it as a Featured Image.
- Save your post and view it!